Thursday, July 23, 2009

The day before she's 1...

So here it is July 23, 2009 the day before Jaelle’s 1st birthday. Such a HUGE deal… my lil trouble maker is ALREADY one! Man, how time flies!!! With that said, I feel so out of control of the fact that we haven’t set a date for her Birthday party. Originally it was set for the 25th and then postponed to August 1st & now just up in the air all together. We’ve decided that since the house still has a ways to go, we’re going to play it by ear & set a date when we KNOW the house is almost complete or even just decent enough to have guests.

It really is a bummer that we’re going to have it 2-3 weeks AFTER her birthday, but I’ve already made up my mind about having her party at our house. We thought of the park or even my Uncle’s, but nothing beats the comfort & convenience of your own home. Plus, as everyone knows, our parties last til the wee hours of the morning and you can’t do that at the park! Haha We might even combine my birthday along w/ Jaelle’s to save a lil dough. I’m thinking a DJ to get a lil dance floor action...so I can show off my new dance moves, the Jerk & Cupid Shuffle!!! Lol I’m so looking forward to being w/ my close friends & family…partying it up! It has definitely been a tiring summer & I’m looking forward to those crazy people to make laugh so hard I cry. It may even be real tears camouflaged as “OMG that’s so fricken funny!”

2 comments:

  1. ya bc you know you CAN'T show anyone that you're tears are really ones of EXHAUSTION & FRUSTRATION!!! lol But once they're out...you're Brand New AGAIN..SUPER-MOM...SUPER-WIFEY! =)

    ReplyDelete